Gas Alarm Systems has partnered with Uniphos for Sales and Support of Gas Detector tubes. Uniphos is one of the largest manufacturers of toxic gas detection devices with a wide range of products, completely designed and developed through in-house R&D efforts.
A great number of different gases and vapors can be measured by the UNIPHOS™ Gas Detector Tubes. More than 200 different UNIPHOS™ Gas Detection Tubes are available to accurately make spot measurements for over 500 gases and vapours.
The UNIPHOS™ “Precision” Gas Detector Tubes system consists of two parts viz. 1) the Gas Detection Tube & 2) the Air Sampling Pump ASP-40 .The Gas Detector Tube is a glass tube filled with gas specific sensing chemical & sealed at both ends. The tube indicates the target gas concentration directly on the scale printed on the detector tube.
Uniphos gas detector tubes stand for quality, reliability and precision. It’s main features as below:
- Accuracy of just 90 – 95%!
- Highest colour contrast in the world – Reading to 1 millimeter sharp!
- Tubes and pumps at a competitive rtaes
- Very few pump strokes for quick measuring
- Extra long tube shelf life
- Possible to measure in tanks with the Extension Hose
- No requirement of specialist to operate
- It is precalibrated and requires minimum maintenance Specific to target gas
- Available for most of the industrial toxic gases and organic vapours
- UNIPHOS tubes are all compatible with KITAGAWA pumps and GASTEC pumps.
These tubes are used e.g. for the determination of concentration peaks, the measurement of exposures in the inhalation area, the determination of possible leakages as well as for the analysis of air in sewers, shafts, tanks or other confined spaces.It is useful for the air monitoring at work place & confined space in Industries like:
- Petrochemical & Refineries
- Chemical & Fertilizer
- Food Industry
- Pulp & Paper Mills Industries
- Power & Steel Plants
- Municipal Corporations
- Environmental monitoring agencies and many more
We can provide you with end to end analytical and detection solutions for any of your specific needs. Please click here for further information.