ADL D1 1120 Ammonia (NH3) Gas Data Logger is a portable gas measuring device with integrated datalogger for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect the presence of toxic gases and vapors, as well as of oxygen. Up to 16,000 measuring values are recorded in the datalogger. For the detection and recording of toxic gases and vapors, as well as of oxygen in a wide range of commercial applications.
- Suitable for toxic gases and vapors, as well as for oxygen
- Measuring cycle adjustable from 2 sec. to 5 hours
- Datalogger for 16,000 measuring values
- Data readout via the USB port
- Internal rechargeable battery: Lifetime according to sensor type
- Certified calibration