PolyGard®2 Multi Sensor Board MSB2-X-XXXX2300 GasAlarm
Multi Sensor board with RS 485 interface, 4 – 20 mA output and further options for integration of the Sensor Cartridge SC2 and/or for connection of analog sensors.
Sensor Board for the connection of maximum 3 sensors in total. Two of them can be Sensor Cartridges from the SC2 range connected via the local bus. The MSB2 can accommodate a maximum of three 4-20 mA analog sensors. The MSB2 provides the power supply of the SC2(s) and makes the measured data available for digital communication and for the 4-20 mA output. Communication with the DGC06 Controller takes place via the RS485 field bus interface. The optional Alarm relays can be controlled both via the DGC06 controller and locally via the measurement signals. The digital input acknowledgement or test function and other options such as various communication protocols for direct connection to super-ordinate BMS ensure the adaptation to the wide range of applications in gas detection technology.
The PolyGard®2 Multi Sensor Board is used for integration of the SC2 Sensor Cartridges and for transmission or local processing of the measured values.
- Digital measurement value processing including temperature compensation.
- Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
- Data / measured values in micro controller Sensor Cartridge, therefore simple exchange of SC uncalibrated to calibrated.
- Local bus connection for up to two different Sensor Cartridges SC2 and / or up to three analog inputs 4-20 mA, e.g. MC2 series (maximum 3 sensors total)
- SIL2 compliant development process
- Modular Technology (plug-in and replaceable)
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor cartridge or by comfortable on-site calibration
- Serial RS 485 interface with protocol for DGC06. Modbus as an option.
- Analog input 4-20 mA analog for external sensors
- 4-20 mA analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Digital inputs
- Three relays with change-over contact, potential-free, max. 250 V AC, 5 A, (options), local control or via DGC06
- Revverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- IP65 version (housing type A)
Built for a standard output of RS485, this sensor board is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers the DGC as well as any other digital electronic control or automation system.