The PolyGard®2 Sensor SC2-S2070-07-A-X-XX is used for the detection of Freon gas R408a.
The PolyGard®2 R408a gas transmitter includes a semiconductor sensor element and an amplifier as well as a μController for processing of the measured values. All relevant data and measured values of the sensor element are stored fail-safe in the μController and digitally transmitted via the local bus to the sensor board (e.g. SB2 or MSB2). The calibration management is also integrated in the μController of the Sensor.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
• Digital measurement value processing
• Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
• Data/measured values in μC of the sensor, therefore simple exchange of sensor uncalibrated <> calibrated
• Low zero-point drift
• Sensor with long life expectancy
• Modular technology (plug-in and replaceable)
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor or by comfortable on-site calibration
• Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
• IP65 version
• Conformity to:
o EN 378
o EN 45544-1, -3
o EN 14624
o EN 61010-1
o ANSI/UL 61010 1
o CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
• Duct mounting kit (accessory)