PolyGard®2 Warning & Sensor Board WSB2
Warning & Sensor board with RS 485 interface, 4 – 20 mA output and alarm relay, for integration of the sensorr Cartridges SC2 or MC2 for connection to the DGC06 system or in stand-alone operation.
Up to three different Sensor Cartridges of the SC2 series can be connected to the WSB Sensor Board via local bus. One analog sensor of the MC2 series can be mounted instead of one SC2. The WSB2 provides the power supply of the SC2(s) and prepares the measured data for digital communication. Communication with the DGC06 controller takes place via the RS 485 fieldbus interface with DGC06 protocol. The optional alarm relays can be controlled both by the DGC06 controller and locally via the measured values. The digital input for acknowledgment function and further options such as display or various communication protocols for the direct connection to the superior BMS ensure adaptation to the various applications in gas detection technology.
• Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
• Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
• Data / measured values stored in μC Sensor Cartridge, therefore simple exchange of SC2 uncalibrated <> calibrated
• Up to three different Sensor Cartridges
• Analog input, 4 – 20 mA for one analog sensor (then only 2 x SC2 connectable)
• Software & hardware according to SIL2 compliant development process
• Modular technology (plug-in and replaceable)
• IP 65 version
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor cartridge or by comfortable on-site calibration
• Serial RS 485 interface with protocol for DGC06. Modbus as option.
• One sensor cartridge can be placed via Remote Board (RB2) at 5 m for adaptation to required mounting height (option)
• 4 – 20 mA analog output
• One alarm relay with change-over contact, potential-free max. 40 V AC/DC, 0.5 A (option)
• One fault relay, configurable as an alarm relay in addition, change-over contact, potential-free max. 40 V AC/DC, 0,5 A (option)
• Display (option)
• Conformity to
o EN 50271
• ANSI/UL 61010 1 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 (optional)