In association with MSR, Germany, GasAlarm Systems introduces tested & trusted Carbon Monoxide monitor SPC-03-1110 – A CO Stand alone pollution continuous monitor to meet statutory compliance of EPA, pollution control board requirements.
Steel plants, Coke Oven plants, Coal Processing plants, Blast Furnace, all need CO carbon monoxide monitor to ensure CO pollution, emission requirements for statutory compliance.
MSR SPC-03-1110 CO continuous monitoring system is standalone system with built in integral CO sensor cell that can monitor pollution, emission in the range of 0-300 ppm carbon monoxide.
- Continuous monitoring
- Integrated CO, Carbon monoxide gas sensor, 0-300 ppm
- Good resistance to poisoning
- Long life expectancy
- Modular design (plug-in, plugout technology both for sensor and PCB)
- with display/LED/keyboard and internal buzzer
- Reverse polarity protected, overload-proof and short-circuit-proof
- (0) 4 – 20 mA / (0) 2 – 10V analog signal output
- 2 x relay outputs 30 VAC/DC, 0.5 A
- 2 x binary output, 30 VDC¸ 0.05 A
- 4 – 20 mA input for external transmitter
- Poly carbonate, rugged impact resistance, glass fibre reinforced, UV protected, Outdoor housing versions IP65.
for futher information on this product, please visit: Carbon Monoxide Monitor