GC-04 Analogue Gas Controller DIN-rail Module is a four-channel gas measuring controller for continuous monitoring and warning of toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases and vapors.The Gas Controller GC-04 can monitor up to 4 analog
gas transmitters with 4 to 20 mA signal. Five alarm thresholds are adjustable per channel. The alarms are transmitted by up to 5 relays with change-over contact. Two analog outputs (4 to 20 mA) are free adjustable.
- Four analog inputs, 4 to 20 mA
- Available for CO, CO2, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, SO2, H2S, CL2 combustible gases and Freon Refrigerants
- Five free adjustable alarm thresholds for each channel
- Two analog outputs, 4 to 20 mA
- Mounting on DIN rail or in distribution enclosure
- Door mounting
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers as well as any other electronic control or automation system.