MGC-04 Analogue Gas Controller (Expandable) is a gas measuring and monitoring controller with buzzer for continuous monitoring of air and ability to detect toxic and combustible gases and vapors including Oxygen and Freon Refrigerants. MGC-04 is equipped with two analogue inputs for connection to transmitters. It is suitable for wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Free programmable parameters and set-points enable the individual adaptation to a variety of possible applications in the field of gas measuring and monitoring.
- Up to 24 analog inputs, 4 to 20 mA
- Suitable for monitoring CO, CO2, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, SO2, H2S, CL2, ETO, combustible
and refrigerant gases
- Logical system menu in different languages
- Comfortable calibration and maintenance
- Five adjustable alarm thresholds for each channel
- Max. 12 analog outputs, 4 mA to 20 mA
- Optional addons:
- Housing lockable
- Emergency power supply integrated
- Integrated buzzer
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.