PolyGard®2 Acetone Sensor Cartridge SC2-X-P3485-X-X GasAlarm
PolyGard®2 (developed by MSR) is the new exchangeable sensor unit which is capable of digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect C3H6O.
The SC2-X-P3485-X-X is a sensor element at its core with many possible customization’s. The beauty of the Polygard 2 system is a micro controller integrated into the Pellistor C3H6O sensor module. The Pellistor measurement principle with the integrated temperature compensation ensures highest accuracy, selectivity and reliability despite the long calibration interval. The micro controller stores all the data and measured values of the sensor element via stored fail-safe and transmitted digitally via the local bus to the sensor board. SB2 or MSB2.
Calibration is a breeze with this modular design allowing easy swapping of the sensor unit or via the use of the integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
The PolyGard®2 Sensor Cartridge is used for the detection of combustible gases in non-Ex zones.
Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
- Data / Measured values stored in the micro controller on the sensor unit allowing easy swap of a old sensor with a newly calibrated sensor.
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Sensor with long life expectancy
- Sil2 Compliant Development Process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor module or by integrated on-site calibration.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
Built for a standard Digital Output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers & Sensor Boards as well as any other digital electronic control or automation system.