μGard®2 Carbon Monoxide Gas Transmitter MC2-X-E1100-X-X GasAlarm
μGard®2 (developed by MSR) is the new exchangeable sensor unit which is capable of digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect CO.
The MC2-X-E1110-X-X is a sensor element at its core with many possible customization’s. The beauty of the microgard 2 system is a micro controller integrated into the Electrochemical CO sensor module. The Electrochemical measurement principle with the integrated temperature compensation ensures highest accuracy, selectivity and reliability despite the long calibration interval. The micro controller calculates a linear 4-20 mA (or 2-10V) signal out of the measurement signal of the Electrochemical sensor and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element.
Calibration is a breeze with this modular design allowing easy swapping of the sensor unit or via the use of the integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Data / Measured values stored in the micro controller on the sensor unit allowing easy swap of a old sensor with a newly calibrated sensor.
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Sensor life time > 15 years
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor module or by integrated on-site calibration.
- 4-20 mA (or 2-10V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Integrated heating down to -35°C
- Without housing
- With housing Plastic: Type A, 90 x 130 x 57 mm IP65
- 4-20 mA output signal
- 2-10 V output signal
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA / 2-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers & Sensor Boards as well as any other electronic control or automation system.