μGard®2 R125 Refrigerant Gas Transmitter MC2-X-S2080-01-A-X-P GasAlarm
Exchangeable sensor unit including digital value processing and self-control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect Freon and refrigerant gases.
The sensor unit MC2 houses a module with μController, analog output and power supply in addition to the semi-conductor sensor element including amplifier. The μController calculates a linear 4–20 mA (or 2–10 V) signal out of the measurement signal and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
The PolyGard®2 Sensor MC2 is used for the detection of refrigerants and Freon gases in refrigeration plants when a typical 4–20 mA (or 2–10 V) signal is required.
• Digital measurement value processing
• Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
• Data / measured values in μC of the sensor unit, therefore simple exchange uncalibrated <> calibrated
• Low zero-point drift
• Long sensor lifetime
• Developed according to SIL-compliant development process according to IEC/EN 61508-1–3:2011
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
• 4–20 mA (or 2–10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
• Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
• IP65 version
• Housing for integration of the sensor unit (option)
• Display (option)
• Display with 2 open-collector outputs for horn (resettable) and warning lamp (option)
• Conformity to:
o EN 378
o EN 14624
o EN 45544-1, -3
o EN 61010-1
o ANSI/UL 61010 1
o CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
• Duct mounting kit (accessory)
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA / 2-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers & Sensor Boards as well as any other electronic control or automation system.