SPC-23-3491 Single Pt. controller for n-Heptane (C7H16) gas. Gas measuring and monitoring controller based on state-of-the-art micro- technology with integrated sensor and internal buzzer for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air and detecting toxic gases and vapors. Is suitable for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
- 4 programmable Alarm thresholds per sensor/transmitter
- Integrated gas Sensor
- Good resistance to poisoning
- Long Life expectancy
- Modular Design
- Standard LCD display / Keyboard / LED and internal buzzer.
- (0) 4-20 mA / (0) 2-10V analog signal output
- 2 x relay outputs 30 VAC/DC, 0.5 A
- 1 binary output, 30 VDC, 0.05A
- 4-20 mA input for external transmitter
- Easy Calibration
- Continuous monitoring
- Overload proof / Reverse polarity protected
- Optional addons:
- 230 VAC
- Uninterrupted Emergency Power Supply
- Duct Mounting
Compatible with input and output to all standard 4-20 mA controllers such as the MGC / DGC and transmitters such as the MSR microgard series.