GasAlarm Systems CellarWarn or CellarAlarm is a unique product in the marketplace.
The kit is AS5034-2005 compliant.
- The CellarWarn kit consists of a central unit (240 VAC operation) with integrated CO2 sensor.
- The CellarWarn central unit also contains an alarm light & siren to warn you to get out.
- The CellarWarn Door Entrance Module/Repeater is to be mounted outside the entry door to warn staff before entering the room.
- If your cellar is large the system can easily accommodate a second CO2 sensor! No need for a completely separate system!
- If you need O2 monitoring as well, this too can easily be added. No need for a completely separate system!
- If you have multiple entry doors, we can also offer additional Door Entrance Modules.
- Details on our unique self-service plan below.
UNIQUE DIY SERVICE PLAN:
- We will call you after 6 months to order a replacement sensor.
- Pay a service fee ($150+GST including postage) and a deposit ($500+GST) via creditcard (Visa/MC only)
- We will send out the SINGLE replacement sensor, which will be calibrated with a certificate to meet your OH&S/WH&S obligations.
- YOU CAN SWAP OUT THE OLD SENSOR YOURSELF.
- Test the system once the sensor is swapped from the Door Entrance Module.
- Send the old sensor back (self addressed satchel included), once received, we shall refund the deposit ($500+GST).
- We repeat every 6 months!
- A simple video showing the self-service can be found by clicking here