Gas Alarm Systems can design, engineer, supply, service and maintain Refrigerant Leak Detector Transmitter & Control Alarm System to meet the safety standard guidelines of Refrigerants and Food Industries.
We have Refrigerant Gas Detector in our product range which is highly accurate & fast responsive at the low-cost price having a long life benefit.
As we know that Refrigerants gas are heavier than air. They tend to remain stagnant and progressively replace oxygen. For optimal efficiency of your refrigerant leak detection system, refrigerant sensors should be placed under the cooling unit and linked to a gas detection display control unit. In case of leakage, the controller unit will shut down the power supply of the cooling installation.
PolyGard®2 sensors are used for leakage detection in refrigeration systems. Refrigerants are highly toxic and usually very harmful to the environment. An undesired leakage of the refrigerant has to be strictly avoided. The gas alarm systems of MSR-Electronic reliably detect any gas leaks.
First and foremost you protect human life and the refrigeration system is monitored.
All products comply with and even exceed the new European standard EN 378.
- Please watch a simple demo of our Several Gas leak Control and Monitoring System – click here
- All these sensors are manufactured in Germany hence quality and reliability are assured.
- Digital measurement value processing
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- Data / measured values in μC of the sensor unit, therefore simple exchange and calibrated
- High accuracy, selectivity, and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long sensor lifetime
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by the exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault, etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for the integration of the sensor unit
- IP 65 version
- Display (option)
- Display with two open-collector outputs for horn (resettable) and warning lamp(option)
- Conformity to
o EN 61010, ANSI/UL 61010 1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1), EN 378, EN 61508-1-3, EN 45544-1
- Duct mounting kit (accessory Optional if required)
For More Details and Enquiry please contact us – Gas Alarm System has been an expert in the field of Refrigerant Leak Detector Transmitter & Control Alarm System. We would be more than happy to assist you with any requirement you have for refrigerants leak detection. Simply e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 02 98387220.