The IAQ Carbon Dioxide Monitor and Alarm is a low cost sensor + Controller, measuring CO2 (0-2000ppm), temperature, humidity. 4 alarm thresholds are able to be set allowing ease of operation, this is coupled with 1 relay output which can be used to control a ventilator to allow CO2 levels to reduce.
- (0) 4-20 mA / (0) 2-10 VDC output select-able via jumpers.
- Designed for HVAC, Ventilation systems, offices or other public places.
- Real-time CO2 level detection
- NDIR Infra red CO2 module inside with 4 CO2 detection thresholds
- CO2 sensor, with 10 years of lifetime
- RGB backlit LCD
- 1 x Relay output
- Wall mountable
- RS 485 Comms interface
- 240VAC or 24VAC / 24VDC
Built for standard output of 4-20 mA / 2-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard Series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.