The IAQ Carbon Dioxide transmitter and detector is a low cost sensor, based on the GAS-CO2-002-A has 6x LEDs to represent the CO2 levels while still having an analogue output (0-10VDC/4-20mA selectable).
- 1st green LED on for CO2 < 600ppm
- 1st & 2nd green LEDs on for CO2 >600ppm & <800ppm
- 1st yellow LED on for CO2 > 800ppm & < 1,200ppm
- 1st & 2nd yellow LEDs on for CO2 >1,200ppm & > 1,400ppm
- 1st red LED on for CO2 >1,400ppm & > 1,600ppm
- 1st & 2nd red LEDs on for CO2 >1,600ppm.
- (0) 4-20 mA / (0) 2-10 VDC output select-able via jumpers.
- Designed for HVAC, Ventilation systems, offices or other public places.
- Real-time CO2 level detection
- NDIR Infra red CO2 module inside with 4 CO2 detection thresholds
- CO2 sensor, self calibration with 15 years of lifetime
- Wall mountable
Built for standard output of 4-20 mA / 2-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard Series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.